|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm|
SPEEDPLAY ZERO PEDALS
Engineered for Every Effort.
Built to take on anything, the SPEEDPLAY ZERO road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel dual-sided bike pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability. The customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort.
Cleats are included.
~ Dual-sided Entry
~ Enhanced Walkability
~ Integrated Profile
~ Unbeatable Stack Height
~ 3-Axis Cleat Adjustability
~ Optimized Biomechanics
~ Rotational Free Float
~ Superior Cornering Clearance
~ Standard Tension Cleat Included
~ Easy Tension Cleat Compatible
• Part Number: WFPRZ1S53
• Physical Dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 2"
• Shipping Weight: 1.22lb
• Box Dimensions: 5.9" x 2" x 3.9"
• Country of Origin: Vietnam
• Weight: 222g per pair
• Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
• Q Factor: 53mm (56mm , 59mm and 65mm may be ordered through your local authorized Speedplay dealer)
• Body Material: Grivory
• Spindle Material: Stainless Steel
• Bearing Type: Triple Sealed Cartridge & Needle Bearings
• Cornering Clearance: 39°
• Max Rider Weight: No restriction
• Cleats: Standard Tension Included
• Release Angle: Micro Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
• Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
• Cleat Fore - Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
• Cleat Left - Right Adjustability: Up to 8mm
• Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)
In The Box
Wahoo Speedplay pedals are designed for road cycling only.
For the best riding experience, ensure your cleats are clean before and during every ride.
Off-road cycling can result in damage to the cleats and/or debris becoming lodged in the cleats.